This document has been prepared by the data controller of personal data deriving from browsing the website www.improget-engineering.it (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”).
You can still avoid the installation of cookies by configuring the settings of your browser, or directly by disabling the use of the websites, as specified in detail below.
Cookies are text files that are stored in the web browser or come from the web browser on the user’s computer system. When a user visits a website, a cookie may be stored on the user’s operating system. This cookie contains a distinctive string that allows the browser to be uniquely identified when the website is visited again.
Cookies can collect information and personal data such as IP address, nationality, city, date/time, device, browser, operating system, screen resolution, navigation origin, pages visited and number of pages, duration of the visit, number of visits made .
Our cookies allow to:
- set the navigation language ;
- anonymously analyse the use of the services and content provided on the Website to optimise the browsing experience and the services offered.
Types of cookies
This type of cookie allows certain sections of the Website to function properly. There are two categories of technical cookies: persistent cookies and session cookies:
- persistent: once the browser is closed, they are not destroyed but remain until a preset expiration date; the Website does not use persistent cookies.
- session: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed. These cookies are always sent from our domain, and are necessary to correctly view the Website, and they relate to the technical services offered, they will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user changes the settings in their browser (possibly affecting the display of the pages of the Website).
- Analysis cookies of third-party services. These cookies are used in order to anonymously collect information on the use of a website by users such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the source traffic, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the Website.
- Cookies to integrate third-party software products and functions. This type of cookie integrates third-party features within the pages of the Website such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks for the purpose of sharing Website content or for the use of third-party software services (such as software to generate maps, and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains, and from partner websites that offer their functionality on the pages of the Website.
We use various types of cookies with different functions. We reserve the right to publish a periodically updated table to indicate the types of cookies used and the useful references to learn about the specific usage purposes.
Currently, the cookies we use are the following:
“_icl_current_language” of WPML – used to set the navigation language of the Website.
The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the web browser used. For more information on how to perform these operations, we recommend to refer to the manual of your device or the “Help” menu of your web browser.
Below are the links that indicate how to manage or disable cookies for the most popular web browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255
Data Controller & Data Processor
The data controller and the data processor are Improget Engineering srl . The user can exercise the rights described in the European Regulation on the protection of personal data (EU 2016/679) in articles 12 to 22 by contacting the data controller at the e-mail address email@example.com.