Information on the Processing of Personal Data
This page describes how to manage the website www.improget-engineering.it (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”) with reference to the processing of personal data of users who visit it. This information is provided in accordance with current legislation on personal data for users who interact with the services of the Website under the EU Regulation 2016/679, as well as art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Italian Law), regarding the protection of personal data, relating to the free movement of such data, for those who interact with the Website, and can be reached at: www.improget-engineering.it/progettazione/en/privacy-policy . The information is provided only for the Website and not for other websites that may be visited by the user through our links.
The information may be subject changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard. The user therefore is invited to periodically check this page.
If the user is under sixteen years of age, pursuant to art. 8, c. 1 EU regulation 2016/679, the consent must be given by the user’s parents or legal tutor.
The responsible authority within the meaning of the data protection regulations for all data processing through the Website is Improget Engineering srl .
Place of Data Processing
Processing related to web services of this Website is only handled by technical personnel of the data controller/processor, or others charged with occasional maintenance operations.
No data deriving from the web service are communicated or disclosed.
Purpose of the Data Processing and Legal Basis for the Processing
The personal data provided by users who submit requests or intend to use services offered through the Website as well as receive further specific contents, are used for the sole purpose of satisfying these requests, or to provide the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only in the case in which this is necessary for this purpose. The legal basis of this processing is the need to accommodate the requests of the interested parties or to carry out activities foreseen by the agreements defined with the interested parties.
Apart from these hypotheses, users’ browsing data are kept for the time strictly necessary for the management of processing activities within the limits established by law.
Types of Data Processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Website acquire during their normal operation some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website, and to check its correct operation and are deleted after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Website.
Data Provided Voluntarily by the User
The Website offers options to communicate with the data controller and processor via email, either directly, or though the contact form on the “Contact Us” page of the Website. The user is required to read and accept the appropriate information on data processing before completing the form and/or sending the message. In this case, the user’s personal data transmitted by email will be stored.
No data are passed on to third parties in this context. The data are used exclusively for processing the conversation.
The legal basis for processing the data transmitted in the course of sending an email is Article 6 (1)(f) GDPR. If the purpose of the email is to conclude a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing shall be Article 6(1)(b) GDPR.
The personal data from the input screen are only processed in order for us to process the contact. In the event of contact via email, this is also the basis for the required legitimate interest in the processing of data.
Any other personal data processed during the sending process serves to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose of their collection. For the personal data from the contact form input screen and the data sent by email, this is the case if the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is deemed to be ended if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been conclusively clarified.
Optional Data Supply
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data to request the services offered by the data controller. Failing to provide such data can make it impossible to accommodate the requests.
Processing Methods and Data Retention Duration
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use, and unauthorised access.
The data are kept for the time strictly necessary for the pursuit of the purposes indicated in this statement and will be deleted at the end of this period, unless the data themselves must be kept for legal obligations or to assert a right in court.
Data Subject’s Rights
Within the limits and under the conditions provided by law, the data controller has the obligation to respond to the requests of the data subject regarding their personal data. Specifically, based on current legislation:
1. The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation that personal data concerning the data subject is being processed and in this case, to obtain access to personal data and to the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data in question;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if recipients from third countries or international organisations;
- when possible, the expected retention period of personal data or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the right of the data subject to ask the data controller to correct or delete personal data or to limit the processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to oppose their processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- if the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on their origin; the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling.
2. The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration.
3. The data controller informs each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted of any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing within the limits and in the forms provided for by current legislation.
4. The data controller has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing from the data controller.
5. The data controller has the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit these data to another data controller without impediments on the part of the data controller to whom it has provided them.
The data controller is Improget Engineering s.r.l.
You can exercise the rights described in the European Regulation on the protection of personal data (EU 2016/679) in articles 12 to 22 by contacting the data controller at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org